My Open Water Swimming
2016 Launching Monday 25th April 2016. We will be open every
Monday 5:30 - 8:00pm
Thursday: 5:30 - 8:00pm
Saturday Morning: 7:30 - 10:00am
Wednesday Morning swims have now officially ended following on from the ironman.
The water temperature today is 17.9⁰C.
Air temperature is 19⁰C.
Come down today for a swim in the calm, warm waters of Pennington Flash!
An open water swim venue for novice and experienced open water swimmers looking to develop their open water skills.
MyOpenWaterSwim.co.uk has launched at Pennington Flash just off the M6 close to Warrington between Manchester and Liverpool on the East Lancs. Road.
Pennington Flash plays host to the annual UK Ironman event that takes place in July.
Based at Leigh and Lowton Sailing Club which has excellent facilities such as changing rooms and hot showers.
Reasons to give Pennington Flash a try
- £15 individual membership fee (includes 5% online discount at mytriathlon.co.uk in addition to the standard 10% discount)
- £25 family membership fee (up to two adults and two children)
- £6 per swim for Members/ U16’s £3 (Season and Month Passes also available to get an extra discount)
- Experienced Coaches on hand for sessions and advice
- Accurately Measured Courses- 425m, 725m, 925m, 1.05km
- Wetsuit Rental Available from £5 (Pre Booking Available)
- Free onsite parking close to the water
- Novice Swim Area
- One on One Coaching
- Hot refreshments
- Children welcome [with supervision]