My Open Water Swimming
Weekly swims finished until March 2017
It's been a great year for swimming at Pennington Flash, thanks to everyone who has come down!
As we are now getting into the colder months, our weekly swims have now stopped until March.
Check back here or on our facebook page for an update of when swims will start again.
The water temperature today is 16.2⁰5.
Come down today for a swim in the calm, warm waters of Pennington Flash!
An open water swim venue for novice and experienced open water swimmers looking to develop their open water skills.
MyOpenWaterSwim.co.uk has launched at Pennington Flash just off the M6 close to Warrington between Manchester and Liverpool on the East Lancs. Road.
Pennington Flash plays host to the annual UK Ironman event that takes place in July.
Based at Leigh and Lowton Sailing Club which has excellent facilities such as changing rooms and hot showers.
Reasons to give Pennington Flash a try
- £15 individual membership fee (includes 5% online discount at mytriathlon.co.uk in addition to the standard 10% discount)
- £25 family membership fee (up to two adults and two children)
- £6 per swim for Members/ U16’s £3 (Season and Month Passes also available to get an extra discount)
- Experienced Coaches on hand for sessions and advice
- Accurately Measured Courses- 425m, 725m, 925m, 1.05km
- Wetsuit Rental Available from £5 (Pre Booking Available)
- Free onsite parking close to the water
- Novice Swim Area
- One on One Coaching
- Hot refreshments
- Children welcome [with supervision]